A potential gift for an unsuspecting mother-in-law. Anybody help a brother out before 12/25? I know it's short notice. A great example of taking the woman out of the mountains, but not taking the mountains out of the woman. I'll pay shipping, too.
A potential gift for an unsuspecting mother-in-law. Anybody help a brother out before 12/25? I know it's short notice. A great example of taking the woman out of the mountains, but not taking the mountains out of the woman. I'll pay shipping, too.
The only place I could find was at the below link, you can make your own. Check it out, not for sure how legit they are because I have never used it. If the link doesn't work it is http://www.teamspiritwear.com
LINK TO CUSTOM APPAREL
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Just call Impressions in Norton at 679-1560 I am sure they can take care of ya.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Do they have a walmart in Lebanon? You could check around the area if there is a wal-mart. After the 2 orders we put in at Innovative recently, David could be backed up for awhile [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
There's a Wal Mart in Lebanon.
Try http://www.myschooljersey.com for some as well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks